College: As Told By Tom Brady

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

When you wake up in the morning, you have to be fresh and ready to start the day. To be the freshest you can be, you have to make sure no plaque gets by you. 

You can’t start your day without a little pick me up. So you and your friends pile into the car to grab some coffee and croissants at La Salle. 

Now it’s time to actually go to class…

But it’s okay because your professor gave the class an extension on that paper that was due the day after the Super Bowl!

So you turn to the cutie next to you and ask her what she’s going to be doing with the free time she now has…

Finally it’s Friday and you’re done with classes and ready for the freakin’ weekend!

If you need any Super Bowl pre-game songs check this one out!

Title Photo Source

Megan McGunigle is a Political Science and English double major at Providence College. On campus, Megan is involved with WDOM the student run radio station, Club Figure Skating and the organization Generation Citizen. Generation Citizen helps to civically engage students in local middle schools and high schools. She also enjoys ice cream, chocolate, and pizza. Her dream job would be working as a journalist in Washington D.C. to write about all the country's political happenings.