Colin McKendry ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Providence chapter.

Hometown:  Cary, NCMajor: FinanceFavorite thing to do at PC: Going out on weekends with my homies.

1. What made you choose Providence College?

I wanted to go to school somewhere I could play lacrosse, also it just smelled of home. 

2. If someone wanted to find you on campus, where should they look?

Probably Ray, I’ve been known to sit in there for multiple hours taking in the sights.

3. What is the most embarrassing thing to happen to you at Providence College?

One time I walked into civ Lecture late, naturally I pull out my laptop. As I open it some Eminem song starts playing on full blast and everyone stares at me.  After trying to type my password in 3 times I was finally able to turn off the volume.  Embarrassing? Yes, but at least I looked cool for listening to Rap Music.

4. Dream job?

Professional poker player/ trophy husband.

5. Fun fact?

Sea Otters hold hands while they sleep to avoid drifting apart.

6. What’s your favorite food on campus?

Buff chick meltdown from ray……and that’s obvious.

7. Pet peeve?

My pets aren’t easily agitated. Probably going to the vet.

8.  Ray or McVinney girls?

Ray, Dot hangs out there.

9. Blondes or brunettes?

Brunettes

10. Relationship status?

Looking for Mrs. Right.

11. What would be your dream date?

Our moms drop us off at the local cinema.  We go see the most recently released PG-13 film, I buy your ticket and everything.  About 45 minutes into the movie I pull the arm around the shoulder move, Success. Later that night I brag to my friends that we madeout, we didn’t, but you don’t tell. Everyone wins.

12. Favorite pick-up line? 

Me:Is your dad a baker? Girl: NO! , why? Me: Cause you have some hot buns. (not as successful if her dad is actually a baker)

Favorites:

Personality trait in a girl: Probably a good sense of humor.

Physical trait in a girl: You know roughly 5’7 or below. I’m not the tallest guy, but I have spunk.

Color: Blue

Celeb:  The guy who plays McLovin in SUPERBAD.

Movie: Good Will Hunting.

TV show: Family Guy

Musician/Band: Shania Twain (she was my first concert).

Food/Dessert: Chicken parm

Place on PC campus: I spend most of my time hanging with my pals in Joes.

Faith Hollis

Providence

On an endless search to find the the best internship, the best food, and the best shoes; wherever these may bring me. CC at Providence College, Marketing Major.