The Wonderful Her Campus Princeton Team

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Princeton chapter.

From Left to Right: Ajibike, Tola, Wilhemina, Lillian, Carly, and Aminah
Not in Photo Strip: Catherine, Carrie, and Kristin

This week our Campus Celebrities are our amazing Her Campus Princeton team! Read about all of the team members below:

Ajibike Lapite: Co-Founder / Campus Correspondent / Editor in Chief
Ajibike Lapite was born but unfortunately not raised in New York City. Still adjusting from the dramatic weather difference of Louisiana and New Jersey, she is a freshman at Princeton University. As one of the two Princeton University campus correspondent, Ajibike is very excited to be a part of the Her Campus team!  She is a prospective molecular biology major and hopes to pursue certificates in creative writing and global health & policy. When not fulfilling her pre-med coursework, she enjoys consumption of vanilla ice cream, lusting after Blair Waldorf’s wardrobe, watching far too much television, editing her novel, staying watch the mailbox, playing tennis and golf in imitation of the pros, hanging out with the best friends she’s ever had, baking cookies that aren’t always awesome, being Novak Djokovic’s fan girl, and sleeping—whenever and wherever she can.

Tola Emiola: Co-Founder / Campus Correspondent / Editor in Chief
I’m a freshman! I’m a dancer and in Disiac Dance Company. I love singing, dancing, hanging with my friends, and reading. My favorite T.V. shows are The Vampire Diaries, 90210, Grey’s Anatomy, True Blood, and So You Think You Can Dance. I plan on becoming a doctor, so I’m probably going to major in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology.  

Wilhemina Koomson:Treasurer
Culturally from Ghana, West Africa. Part of Princeton’s Legacy Christian Leadership Development, Seventh Day Adventist Association, Student Global AIDS Campaign, and an African Acapella group.

Lillian Li:Features Writer and Editor
Co-editor-in-chief of the Public Journal, Sophomore, and English Major

Carly Paris: Features Writer and Fashion Editor
Carly Paris, Princeton class of 2014, is an Economics major from Los Angeles, California.  At Princeton, she is a style blogger for Stripe Magazine, Princeton’s fashion magazine.  In addition to blogging for Stripe, Carly writes her own style blog, TheStudentFashionista.blogspot.com. When she’s not writing about clothing, Carly can be found online shopping or watching Gossip Girl on Hulu.  Carly’s favorite things in life include Mariah Carey, Yogurtland, the Disney Channel, Bloglovin’, and South Coast Plaza.

Carrie Sweet: Contributing Writer
I’m from the small town of Brandon, MS (20 minutes from the capital if you’re curious). I am a freshman and, as of now, a prospective Chemistry major. I am a music-junkie and a club basketball player. I love anything sweet and anything cute. I am also open to trying new sports, music, foods, and almost anything fun.

Aminah Olajide: Features Writer
Aminah is a freshman who dabbles in various things like sleep and homework so as to allot ample time for the subjects of greatest concern in her life like Fashion, online television, online journalism, and other things which have the effect of eliciting joy, pleasure and or laughter. Naturally, Her Campus is among said things, which is why she so enthusiastically slaves over her articles despite the amount of work she’s apt to have…Basically she has an intense adoration for all that is beautiful, which is why she came to Princeton, and wants to share it with you!

Catherine Ku: Contributing Writer
Freshman leaning towards majoring in English or Sociology. Loves running, baking, reading, and writing.

Kristin Wilson: Events Director
I’m a freshman, I’m interested in a variety of things including the performing arts, literature, music, science, philosophy and music. I intend to become a surgeon and and I love planning ‘things’ :)

Ajibike Lapite is a member of Princeton University’s Class of 2014. When not studying, Ajibike tutors at the Young Scholar’s Institute in Trenton, NJ; serves as the President  of the Princeton Premedical Society; is the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Princeton; currently holds the title of Most Stylish Undergraduate (from Stylitics). Ajibike is a  molecular biology major with a certificate in global health & policy. She enjoys consumption of vanilla ice cream and sweet tea, watching games of criquet, exploring libraries, lusting after Blair Waldorf’s wardrobe, watching far too much television, editing her novel, staying watch at the mailbox, playing tennis and golf in imitation of the pros, hanging out with the best friends she’s ever had, baking cookies that aren’t always awesome, being Novak Djokovic’s fan girl, and sleeping—whenever and wherever she can.