College Awareness: Community Service Opportunity

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Princeton chapter.

Hello ’15ers. Welcome to Her Campus Princeton! August 15th marks our issue for you, our freshmen. We have discounts, reviews, and tips in featured articles and blog posts. However, we wanted to give our readers a heads up on a community service activity that will be taking place during Fall Break. We, a group of Princeton students, will be spending our Fall Break in Brooklyn in order to help juniors and seniors at two high schools make more informed college decisions. Interested in education and/or commuity service, but heading home for your first fall break? No problem! We have an EPALS program as well. Fill out the form below with your name and e-mail and we can give you more information. Submission of the form does not, by any means, obligate you to particiapte in the EPALS program or the College Awareness Breakout Trip.

Ajibike Lapite is a member of Princeton University’s Class of 2014. When not studying, Ajibike tutors at the Young Scholar’s Institute in Trenton, NJ; serves as the President  of the Princeton Premedical Society; is the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Princeton; currently holds the title of Most Stylish Undergraduate (from Stylitics). Ajibike is a  molecular biology major with a certificate in global health & policy. She enjoys consumption of vanilla ice cream and sweet tea, watching games of criquet, exploring libraries, lusting after Blair Waldorf’s wardrobe, watching far too much television, editing her novel, staying watch at the mailbox, playing tennis and golf in imitation of the pros, hanging out with the best friends she’s ever had, baking cookies that aren’t always awesome, being Novak Djokovic’s fan girl, and sleeping—whenever and wherever she can.