Applications are Open: Summer Slimdown Program

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Princeton chapter.

You guys have always been major fans of any articles on Her Campus Princeton that are related to fitness. #throwback: Lillian Li tackles a six week fitness program. Inspired by our readership, we have launched our Summer Slimdown program. We are looking for  bloggers to blog two-times a week about their journey to lose the freshman fifteen/sophomore seventeen/or whatever college has thrown your way. The blogs will run from July 1st-September 7th and you will have to opportunity to share with your family, friends, and other Her Campus Princeton readers your progress as well as reviews of the amazing clothing, beverage, and snack sponsors who are sending products for whichever lucky eight individuals are selected! We’re looking for  engaging, ambitious, digital-savvy college women who are passionate about reaching their healthy lifestyle goals and blogging about it as they go, and encouraging others to get healthy as well!  If you are interested, fill out the application today. All applications need to be in before the end of finals period.

Blogger Responsibilities
Reviews of products sent by sponsors for the duration of the program
A minimum of two blog posts per week
Adherence to the workout program (details will be sent to participants of the program) that incorporates weight-training, yoga, and dorm-friendly exercises
Ajibike Lapite is a member of Princeton University’s Class of 2014. When not studying, Ajibike tutors at the Young Scholar’s Institute in Trenton, NJ; serves as the President  of the Princeton Premedical Society; is the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Princeton; currently holds the title of Most Stylish Undergraduate (from Stylitics). Ajibike is a  molecular biology major with a certificate in global health & policy. She enjoys consumption of vanilla ice cream and sweet tea, watching games of criquet, exploring libraries, lusting after Blair Waldorf’s wardrobe, watching far too much television, editing her novel, staying watch at the mailbox, playing tennis and golf in imitation of the pros, hanging out with the best friends she’s ever had, baking cookies that aren’t always awesome, being Novak Djokovic’s fan girl, and sleeping—whenever and wherever she can.