Meet Campus Celebrity Jordin Bradley!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Portland chapter.

1. I know you traveled abroad to London, what was the most valuable lesson you learned?

London taught me to be courageous and to be kind to myself. Prior to going to London, I was petrified that I was going to end up alone and scared and without any friends in an unfamiliar place. This was not the case at all. I made lasting friendships and got to know London as a home-away-from-home. Now, I try to give myself more credit when going into unfamiliar territory.

2. What was the craziest thing you did abroad (that you feel comfortable exposing)?

My friends and I started a raging dance party in a karaoke bar in Paris.

3. You’re an actress, and a damn good one at that, what would be the most fulfilling role for you?

Pff, you flatter me… A role is fulfilling for me if it both pushes me to explore an unfamiliar aspect of humanity and also allows me to draw inspiration from meaningful experiences in my life.

4. Life motto or the best quote you have heard.

“Everything you do right now ripples outward and affects everyone. Your posture can shine your heart or transmit anxiety. Your breath can radiate love or muddy the room in depression. Your glance can awaken joy. Your words can inspire freedom. Your every act can open hearts and minds. ” – David Deida

I like places. I like people. I like stories; every place, and every person has a story. I want to write as many stories about that place and those people until the stories run dry. Which is...never. So I will continue to write. Please, tell me a story.