10 Things We’re Going to Miss About the Where We Are Tour

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Point Park chapter.

1. 5 Seconds of Summer

These boys were an amazing opening act! Unfortunately this was their second time touring with One Direction, so it’s unlikely we’ll see them together again.

1. Opening video

One Direction’s intro video was filled with clips of the boys around the world, and it sent the crowd wild.

1. Harry’s Spit Take

I think we can all agree that this was one of the best parts of the tour.

1. Niall’s Crotch Grab

Only one of the many sexual innuendos throughout the concert, this one certainly left some fans feeling faint.

1. Zayn’s High Notes

Zayn’s high notes were no doubt life changing, and definitely the vocal highlights of the show.

1. Stage selfies

Who doesn’t love a good selfie? Especially one with all of One Direction!

1. Harry’s Man Bun

I don’t think I’m the only one who thinks Harry Styles can make a messy bun better than most girls, including me!

1. Little Things

We all got a little teary-eyed seeing a stadium full of lights accompanying this beautiful song.

1. One Direction’s Dancing

You have to admit that these boys love to have a good time on stage and are hysterical to watch!

1. The Famous Group Hug

Even though it doesn’t occur till the end of the last show on the tour, it’s still one of the most memorable moments.

Rebekah Mohrmann is a Senior Sports, Arts, and Entertainment Management major and Multimedia minor at Point Park University. You can find her on Instagram and Twitter at @rebekahxmarie.