photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash
photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Name: Greg Markiw

Year: Junior

Major: Finance with certificates in REES, as well as in International Business

Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA

Relationship Status: Single (ladies, swipe right if you find me)

Her Campus: How did you end up going to Pitt?

Greg Markiw: My mom works here. I go for free. Hail to Pitt!

HC: That’s cool! Are you involved in any extracurricular activities on campus?

GM: I am in the Blue and Gold Society and I am in the Ukrainian student organization.

HC: Okay, now time for a random question. Do you think you could rock a man bun?

GM: I can’t even imagine myself with long hair. I’ve never had long hair. Probaby not. Maybe. Yeah. Yeah I could rock a man bun.

HC: Do you have any nicknames?

GM: My name on the street is Slim Greggy. But people that are really close to me know to call me Grisha.

HC: Haha, okay. Now let’s take it a step deeper: what do you look for in a significant other?

GM: She has to be attractive, funny, intelligent, and I have to feel comfortable being myself around her. But looks aren’t even the most important thing. I think too many guys overemphasize that aspect, and they don’t take into account a woman’s character.

HC: What would be your ideal date?

GM: Going to dinner somewhere fancy, and then either going to a play or a ball. I like to dance. I like being fancy.

HC: What is your spirit animal and why?

GM: I think like a monkey because I’m really all over the place.

(Note: Greg LITERALLY goes all over the place! This picture was taken in St. Petersburg, Russia!)

HC: Anything else to add?

GM: Yeah, I have a couple questions for you now.

HC: Sorry, all out of time! Thank you!

Image Credit: Photos provided by Greg

Hey, I'm Leah! I am originally from Jerusalem, Israel. Right now, I am a student at the University of Pittsburgh double majoring in French and Psychology. I am totally passionate about languages. My hobbies include drawing elaborate pictures with markers on white boards, searching for quotes by my favorite authors and writers, cooking, and dancing SALSA.
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt