Get Your Travel On & Enter to Win “Have Contiki, Will Travel” Sweepstakes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Enter the “Have Contiki, Will Travel” sweepstakes every day from now until the end of February for your chance to win one of several amazing trips that can take you across the world. Even better, YOU get to choose from a list of several once in a lifetime adventures every time you enter the sweepstakes!

Contiki is HerCampus’s newest partnership and as a fellow panther feeling antsy even with this relatively warm Pittsburgh weather, I know that you’re all itching to get out there and explore all the amazing countries, places, and cultures we learn about throughout our years here at Pitt. Sure, you’ve sat in the Cathedral’s Italian classroom. But, have you ever thought of packing up and heading over there? Contiki turns our daydreams that work ever so perfectly to distract us during our midterm reviews into affordable realities.

Contiki is the #1 travel company for young people with over 200 guided tours in 40+ different countries with regions including Asia, Australia, Egypt, Europe, North America, South America, New Zealand, and Mexico.  It’s made especially for us 18-35-year-olds and has been successfully sending young men and women all over the globe since 1962.

So, stop searching online with shady, sketchy companies that leave you uncertain with what you’re actually getting. Put your parents minds’ at ease with Contiki, a well-established company that you can both agree upon. Contiki provides the perfect amount of guided tours and planned activities, leaving you plenty of time to frolic around exploring on your own. 

Derilyn Devlin graduates from Pitt in April 2012. She is excited to leave the University of Pittburgh Her Campus to Mandy Velez and Claire Peltier as the new campus correspondents.