Garrett Perusse ‘15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pitt chapter.

Women of Oakland, check out this life of the party. I’ve had the pleasure of knowing Garrett since freshman year and he never fails to make me laugh. And get this, he has plans of being a police officer, and who doesn’t love a man in uniform? (also: handcuffs…ahem) Don’t miss out on this keeper!

Age: 22 (and I’m feeling it)

Year: Senior

Major: Sociology

Hometown: Torrington, CT

Her Campus: What are some extracurricular activities that you participate in at Pitt?

Garrett Perusse: I play intramural basketball, football, and soccer.  I’ve been playing at least one of these sports every year since I came to Pitt.  I also am part of a club called CCChampions.  Essentially, we fundraise for the CCChampions organization, which helps connect children with cancer with “champions” (Pirates, Penguins, and Steelers players, police officers, and other local heroes).

HC: Where do you see yourself in 20 years?

GP: As a law enforcement agent in a great city with a beautiful wife and two amazing sons. But I’m more of a live in the moment type person.

HC: Describe your personality in 3 words:

GP: Chill, fun, sarcastic

HC: In a movie about your life, who would play you?

GP: Jonah Hill or Justin Timberlake because they’re both awesome and funny… and I’m awesome and funny.

HC: Who would play your love interest?

GP: Margot Robbie or Amy Poehler, because they’re both perfect.

HC: Sorrento’s or Antoon’s?

GP: Is this a serious question? Antoon’s all day.

HC: Describe future Mrs. Perusse.

GP: Smart, witty, fun, has a great sense of humor, down to earth.

HC: What’s your favorite pick-up line?

GP: Hey. Do you like burritos?

HC: Describe the perfect date.

GP: My date and I have a nice dinner at a sit-down restaurant, probably Italian food.  We converse the whole time, laughing, enjoying each other’s company.  We drive around town for a while listening to music.  We pull up to some area with a great view and chill, take in the scenery.  Then we go home.  The rest is history.

HC: Kiss on the first date?

GP: If it’s right. *swoons*

Image Credit: Photos provided by the Cutie.

Lover of burritos and inappropriate laughter in class. Captain, Panther Women's Rugby Football Club. Studying American Sign Language and Linguistics, Class of 2015. Once finished an entire Chapstick. H2Pizza
Thanks for reading our content! hcxo, HC at Pitt