Gift Guide: Last Minute Valentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

Getting a gift for anyone can be hard so we tend to push it off until the last minute. With Valentine’s Day being next week, there’s not a lot of room left for procrastination. Below is a list of some cheap, last minute Valentine’s Day gift ideas for that special someone.

1. Flowers!

Guys like flowers too! Whether it’s a single flower or a whole bunch, they’re bound to make your Valentine smile.

2. Home-made Card!

Hit up the craft store or your arts and crafts box and start crafting! There are plenty of Valentine’s Day related puns online that you can put on the card to make it extra adorable. If you’re not feeling very creative, a store bought card works too!

3. Go on a date!

What’s a better gift than each other’s company? Pick your favorite restaurant or activity and if there’s a bill, split it!

4. Dinner!

Instead of getting each other gifts, try cooking each other dinner! These mini heart shaped pizzas are adorable and will definitely put you in the Valentine’s Day spirit. You and your Valentine could make these adorable mini pizzas for each other. 

5. A baked treat!

Food is arguably the best gift for any occasion. When it’s homemade—it tastes even better! Whip up a treat you know your Valentine will love, or try the recipe for these cute heart shaped sugar cookies from Pinterest! 

Cora Burns

Jefferson '20

Trying to figure it out and writing about it as I go.