Spring 2014 Shoe & Accessories Trends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Spring is finally here! So it’s time to pull out your cutest shoes and accessories of the season. Complete this season’s looks with the best in show! Accessories show off your personal style and can make any outfit look complete.

1. Gladiator Sandals- No, this style has not vanished yet! They are still in high demand, and they are giving more warrior attitude this spring. Pair these high top gladiator sandals with a cute dress to complete your warrior princess look!

STEVE MADDEN ‘Sparta’ Sandal, $99.95

2. Booties- Don’t let the warm spring weather fool you! Booties have made it’s way over to this season’s hottest trends. Pair them with cute jeans and a blouse for a soft boho look!

NORDSTROM Topshop ‘Anderson’ Leather Boot, $140

3. Strappy Heels- This trend is the go-to look for a night out or even for brunch with the girls! This look is especially popular paired with boyfriend jeans and bodycon dresses.

STEVE MADDEN ‘Milah’, $79.95

4. Floppy Fedoras- Get girly with this top rated accessory! It’s totally cute for a day at the beach   or for a festival. This look is definitely Coachella approved!

FOREVER 21 Desert Cutie Floppy Fedora, $16.80

5. Satchels- This hot accessory can go with you anywhere. It’s small, easy to wear, and cute all at once! They come in all kinds of colors and can be worn with basically anything!

FOREVER 21 Sweet Side Crossbody, $19.80

6. Body Chains- This trend is worn by almost all of your favorite celebs! Get poolside ready with this new and cute accessory. Not only is it perfect with a swimsuit, but you can also add this piece with a simple crop top and shorts!

GOJANE Don’t Chain-ge Body Chain, $22.10

Bree McKenney is a senior Professional Writing major at Penn State Berks. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Berks and she's also involved in the Blue&White Society. In addition to that, she is currently an RA, Peer Mentor, Multicultural Mentor, and a S.A.I.L. Mentor. She loves fashion and has been writing style blogs for Her Campus for a year now.
Ashley is a senior professional writing major at Penn State.