How to Make it to Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Image from Pexels

Spring Break is in one week!! This week is probably one of the toughest ones motivationally and academically.

1. Make time to do work

You might not feel like doing much of anything, but setting time aside to do work will make your stress levels go down.

1. Take Breaks

Take some time to relax. The sprint to Spring Break is a tough one. Let yourself calm down for a little while and you’ll be more productive.

1. Make deadlines for yourself (that aren’t the actual deadlines)

Create a deadline for when you want something done by. If it’s a paper, make it due a day or two ahead of time so you have it out of the way and ample time to revise it.

Good Luck! It’s almost Spring Break!

Megan Antosy is a junior at Penn State Berks double majoring in Business with an option in Marketing and Management, and Professional writing. She also has minors in Entrepreneurship and Women's Studies. When she isn't busy writing or editing articles for HC, you can find her on the beach, reading a book, taking a nap, or drinking tea. She is also Co-CC.