This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Campus Cutie

Name: Breana McKenney

Year: junior

Major: Professional Writing

Hometown: Fort Washington, Maryland

On-Campus Activities: Head assistant of High Fashion Club, Former Orientation Leader, Peer mentor, Multicultural mentor, S.A.I.L. mentor, Resident Assistant, and new CC for Her Campus-Penn State Berks

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Birthday: March 31, 1994

Why did you choose to attend PSU Berks: I wanted to be a part of the Penn State community in general, but I chose Berks because it was a smaller campus.

Something on your bucket list: To attend NY Fashion Week

How do you spend your free time: Watching TV or taking naps

Describe your personality in 3 words: Ambitious, motivated, & shy

Favorite movie: Sixteen Candles (1 of many favorites!)

Favorite quote: “If you can’t be better than your competition, just dress better.” -Anna Wintour

Dream job: To become the editor-in-chief of one of the top fashion magazines (the future Anna Wintour)

Follus us @HCpsuBerks
Bree McKenney is a senior Professional Writing major at Penn State Berks. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Berks and she's also involved in the Blue&White Society. In addition to that, she is currently an RA, Peer Mentor, Multicultural Mentor, and a S.A.I.L. Mentor. She loves fashion and has been writing style blogs for Her Campus for a year now.