You Can Now Eat Breakfast At Tiffany’s…Literally!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

You’ve watched the film, you’ve reblogged the iconic black and white stills on Tumblr, and you may have even dressed as the main character, Holly Golightly, for Halloween. Well, you can now eat breakfast (lunch, dessert, and tea) at Tiffany’s!

Tiffany’s new restaurant, The Blue Box Cafe, is located at their flagship store on 5th Avenue. Towering over other iconic stores like Louis Vuitton and Henri Bendel, the cafe offers American dishes with a Parisian influence – as they bring croissants to the table instead of bread. The dining room is painted Tiffany blue, in addition to chairs and fine china of the same color. It truly feels like you’re in the 1961 film, Breakfast at Tiffany’s.

If you’re ready to walk a mile in the stilettos of Holly Golightly, act FAST! The cafe is reservation-only, and spots fill up quickly! Reservations can be made as early as thirty days in advance, and are available at 9 am every morning. 

Hi! I'm Kate, and I'm a junior at New York University majoring in English.