Larissa Andreu (’18)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.
Larissa Andreu is by far one of the funniest, most genuine person here at Pace University. She is a sophomore Communications major who loves everything pop culture. She strives to one day be the next Giuliana Rancic and date none other than Nick Jonas. If you don’t know her already you’re going to want to after reading this! 

Name: Larissa Andreu

Year: Sophomore (’18)

Major: Communications Studies

What extracurricular activities are you apart of on campus? “I’m a sister of Kappa Delta Sorority as well as a member of P.A.C.E. Board. I also work at the front desk in Lubin”

What do you like about being a Kappa Delta? “Kappa Delta has inspired me to embrace my full potential as an intelligent, powerful woman.”

Why did you pick Pace? “I picked Pace because of the endless opportunities that I would gain in being in such a great location.”

What is your favorite thing to do in NYC? “My favorite thing to do in NYC is to get lost and discover beautiful new places that I have never seen before.”

What is your favorite memory here at Pace? “My favorite memory has to be working the homecoming concerts and getting to meet the Asap crew, Cash Cash, T-pain, Tinashe and Ty $.”

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? “Working for MTV as a PR manager married to Nick Jonas with our little puppy and two children”

Fun Fact: “I’m studying abroad in Florence, Italy this spring semester!”
Senior Communications major and Women and Gender Studies minor at Pace University who spends too much time researching celebrities and not enough on homework.