Bartek Szymanski (’18)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Pace chapter.

Name: Bartek Szymanski

Age: 19

Year: sophomore

Major: acting for film, television, voice-overs and commercials

Hometown: Norwalk, CT

What is your favorite color? green

What are you involved with on campus? “I am the President of the sophomore class, president of the National Society of Leadership and Success, vice president of Lambda Sigma Honor Society, director of recruitment of the Law Society/ Mock Trial Team, a member of PopTV, and a brother of the Kappa Sigma fraternity.”

What are your hobbies? “Well I love to act, play soccer, volleyball, tennis, run, and workout.”

Favorite Food? “It is this Polish soup called Flaki.”

What are you goals and aspirations?

1.     Become a respectable actor.

2.     Run for President someday.

3.     I want to motivate the people to stop wishing, start doing, and keep believing.

Tell us two truths and a lie?

1.     I went skydiving.

2.     I lived in Poland for 5 years.

3.     I have a little sister.

What is your Dream Date? “I would love to go to the Jungle, swing on a few vines, bathe in a hot spring, and end the night looking at the stars.”

(Getting the Tarzan experience girls!)

Celebrity Crush? Miranda Cosgrove

What do you look for in a girl? “I love a girl who is upbeat and sweet! She has to enjoy a nice cup of tea! Oh, and I really like when girls wear the white tennis shoes!

What turns you off? “I don’t like when girls play dumb. I hate a girl who gossips! Also, I don’t like when girls believe they are entitled to anything in a relationship.” 

Hi! My name is Jacqueline and I am a senior communication studies major with minors in business and women and gender studies at Pace University. I am the president / campus correspondent for the Her Campus Pace Chapter and the president of the production club PopTV. I am a Hufflepuff and lover of all things Harry Potter! Also, I am a HUGE Marvel fan! When I am not writing and leading Her Campus, I like to spend my time reading, watching Netflix, and singing every song that comes on Spotify.