This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oxy chapter.

Name: Rachel West

Year: 2015

Major: CTSJ

Hometown: Portland OR

Relationship Status: Single

Usually Seen: All over the place

On Campus Activities: Telefund, dance production

What is your ideal date?: Sight seeing! I love exploring places I’ve never been. A surprise picnic would be the cherry on top.

Do you have a deal breaker?: Not communicating. If you can’t tell me how you’re feeling and I have to try and guess for myself we are in trouble.

What was you favorite song in middle school?: “Leave” by Jojo

Do you have an embarrassing story from your first year at Oxy?: Losing my key card on my first night out. I spent an hour in the dark searching for that thing.

What is your biggest guilty pleasure?: Reality tv. I’ve seen every season on Keeping up with the Kardashians.

If you could nominate someone for campus cutie who would it be?: Christian Wolfgram

We all know and loved your last singles, are you working on any new songs?: Yes I am! I am looking to record in the spring!

If you could be any mythical creature what would you be and why?: Most definitely a mermaid. I have loved the water ever since I was little. Who wouldn’t want to live in the ocean?! Not to mention, how cool would it be to be able to breathe and sing underwater?!

Do you have any plans for winter break?: I will be spending quality time with my fam and friends. They mean everything to me. I will be spending a lot of time working on music and a lot of time being a couch potato. Ill probably get back into my zumba routine. But after such a hard semester I can’t wait to relax!

Photo Source: Facebook