Henry Dickmeyer ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oxy chapter.

Our Campus Cutie this week is Henry Dickmeyer! You might have had him serve you a drink at the Green Brean, or seen him perform some of his amazing original work at Spoken Word Club’s poetry slams. Now you can read on to learn more about his guilty pleasures and description of an ideal date!

Name: Henry Dickmeyer

Class Year: 2015

Hometown: Seattle, Washington

Dorm: Newcomb!

Major: Economics and Psychology

Relationship Status: Single

Campus Activities/ Interests: Spoken Word Club, Green Bean Barista, Oxy Baseball, and Yoga Club.

What are you looking forward to most here at Oxy?: The different classes to take, events to attend, and people to meet.

What mystifies you about the opposite sex?: Why girls always need to go to the bathroom in groups; as if going to the bathroom is a social experience or something. 

What is your ideal date?: Going for a nice drive through the countryside to see a concert, stopping by an ice cream parlor on the way back, and parking the car to look at the stars.

What is your biggest guilty pleasure?: Jane Austen, Ingrid Michaelson, and eating those small gummy hamburgers that are 2 for 25 cents…

Who is your celebrity man/ woman crush?: Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel.

What do you think your spirit animal would be?: Definitely an otter.

What song could describe your life right now?: “Home” – Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros

What do you consider to be a priority on your bucket list?: Travel to India and give a TED Talk.

Any hidden talents?: Memorizing phone numbers.

Madi Tsuji is a former Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Occidental. She is originally from Seattle, WA and now lives in New York City, where she works in PR.