Woman Crush Wednesday: Heather Lynn Laski

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

Name: Heather Lynn Laski

Hometown: Waldwick, N.J.

Major: Psychology

Minor: Zoology 

Year: Junior 

Relationship Status: I have a boyfriend

She’s sassy, adventurous, and confident.  Here is our Woman Crush Wednesday of the week, Heather Laski!

What do you like to do for fun? I like to go to raves and concerts. I also like to go shopping. 

What is your guilty pleasure? Taco Bell

What kind of music do you like? E.D.M (Electronic Dance Music), and a lot of 90s alternative music. 

What’s your favorite band? The Chain Smokers. They’re DJs though … not really a band. 

What is your dream job? I want to work in a conservation zoo, particularly the LEO Zoological Conservation Center in Connecticut.

Do you have any tattoos or piecings ? Yes, I have a lot of both. I have five tattoos and a lot of dermals. 

What’s one thing you can’t live without? Probably the gym … I love the gym.

Who is your celebrity man crush? Cam Gigandet. He’s in Twilight and Burlesque.

What is your ideal vacation spot? Barcelona because I love all of the wildlife there and everyone is very relaxed. 

What is your go-to outfit? Leggings, UGGs and cute sweaters. There is not much you can do with winter. I like summer clothes much better.

What are you a part of on campus? I have a job off campus at Xtreme Underground and I’m a T.A. for developmental psychology. Next year, I am going to be a research assistant for a professor here on campus. 

What’s your favorite place in Oswego? The Shed, because it is one of the more relaxed bars and I feel like I don’t have to get crazy dressed up. I like more easygoing settings. 

I am a double major in English and Creative Writing. Writing is my passion, whether it be creative writing, poetry or journalism. I love sports. New York Giants, New York Rangers, and the New York Yankees. I am an animal lover, fashion fanatic and a hard working student. I am seeking a job position for a fashion magazine once I graduate college, in hopes to be a fashion journalist or editor of a magazine. I would also enjoy working in the fashion industry, even if it means I have to work my way up in the company. I am dedicated, hardworking and willing to learn new things if that means achieving my goals and success for not only myself but those around me as well.