Molly Darrow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

Molly Darrow is a very busy senior. The Endicott, N.Y. native is involved with the Oswego State television station, WTOP. She also works for Auxiliary Services, does an internship with iHeart Oswego and volunteers for Mentor Oswego.

She decided to go to Oswego by visiting the campus one day. The school made a big impact on her because she fell in love and knew Oswego was the right choice. She also had an improve tour from a broadcasting student, which helped make the decision final.

After coming to Oswego, Molly decided to get involved with activities around campus. WTOP has helped her gain experience in the broadcasting field, which is helpful since broadcasting is her major. What is her favorite part about being so involved around campus? “I can honestly say that my favorite part has been all of the awesome people I’ve met.”

When she’s not busy, Molly likes to hang out with her friends and boyfriend. She also likes watching Netflix, jamming out to music, doing yoga, drawing, cooking (ramen is her specialty) and eating.

Since she has been at Oswego for almost four years, Molly has a lot of great memories. “One that sticks out was last year’s Bridge Street Run,” she says. “I was able to see so many great friends and have an incredibly fun day that included standing in a circle with friends doing a kick dance to Darius Rucker’s ‘Wagon Wheel.’ It was such a simple, yet sentimental, moment.”

As for after graduation, Molly isn’t sure what she would like to do, but would like to hopefully start a career in the broadcasting field. 

I'm a junior. I like to read, watch T.V. and sleep. Aaaand that's it.