J.T. Has Something Special for Your Valentine’s Day Weekend Plans

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

Justin Timberlake seems like he always has something exciting happening in his life! His two part album, the 20/20 Experience, was the number one selling album of 2013, which he shared with his fans during his 2013-2015 concert tour. 

He is definitely hard working enough to do a year long tour. Yes, his tour actually lasted over a year. Even though he’s finished his mega successful tour, he continues to remain in the spotlight with big news, like, oh I don’t know … that he’s expecting a baby! He finally announced what so many people speculated for months, as a birthday present to himself and as a birthday present for his fans.

It’s always exciting when celebrities share a glimpse of their private life, especially when it is something as special as having a child!

Not only can you expect to see Justin Timberlake as a dad this year but he is also scheduled to be one of the special guests on the 40th anniversary special of Saturday Night Live on February 15, the day after Valentine’s Day. He has hosted the iconic comedy sketch show five times and is a fan favorite, which makes him being on the special a sure success (along with other guests of course).

Here he is hosting SNL in 2013:

Justin Timberlake definitely has a lot to be happy about and I don’t think we mind him sharing all of his much deserved happiness and success.

I'm known as kind of being a hippy who loves to meditate, do yoga, and listen to music. I'm always up for an adventure and am interested in living creatively, working for a bigger purpose, and continuing my adventures around the world!
Kari is currently a second semester junior at Oswego State majoring in both Journalism and Global International Studies. She's a big city girl who was born in a small town. When not studying for her classes or obsessing over Her Campus, she can be found splurging on nail polish, watching documentaries, reading magazines, crafting, drinking chai tea, or gushing about animals.