This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

Jessica White 

Age

22

Major

History

Minor

Photography

HometownCato, N.Y.

Year

2nd semester Senior

Relationship Status

Single

If you had to pick a book to describe your life, what would it be and why?

A coloring book, because life is about using all of the crayons and coloring outside the lines.

What was your favorite 90’s TV show?  What is currently your favorite show?

I used to watch Home Improvement with my dad. I binge on a lot of shows, but right now it’s Once Upon a Time.

What country/city/landmark do you want to visit before you turn 30 and why?

I think I want to visit Bali, Indonesia next. There is such rich culture there, and beautiful views.

If you were stranded on an island and could only bring three things, what would they be?

A compass, a boat, and a camera.

What is your biggest challenge right now, and what are you doing to overcome it?

Accepting the inevitable fact that I am going to be leaving my college friends soon. I am keeping in mind that good things (and better things) will continue to happen in my life.

Where do you see yourself in the next five years?

Hopefully in a stable career that I love, with someone I love, and still being inspired.

What is the number one thing you would like to do before you graduate?

I want to have a life plan before I graduate. I need to know where I’m going.

Who has been your greatest inspiration on campus?

My greatest inspiration has been my friends. They have taught me so much about life and about myself and I am forever indebted to them.

One thing you could never leave your dorm without is….

My keys

What is the most exciting thing you have done on campus so far?

The most exciting thing I’ve done was switching my minor to photography. None of my friends or family thought I should have changed my minor, but I did it for my own benefit. It’s the best thing I’ve done while at Oswego.

Everyone procrastinates, some people browse Youtube, others shop, and some binge watch Netflix. What is your procrastination habit?

When I procrastinate, I go all out to make it feel like I’m actually doing something. So I’ll have Netflix open on one side of my screen. On the other side, either Tumblr, Pinterest, or Polyvore.

Any advice for incoming freshman?

Accept the fact that you are ignorant about some things and expect your life to change.

And finally as an artsy person, Mac or PC?

PC

Graphic Design Junior at SUNY Oswego :) This is my second year writing for Her Campus and I'm super excited to get started!