HC Survival Kits: Fall Semester Made Easier

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

Coming back to Oswego for the fall semester can be rough; especially after a long, relaxing summer. Thanks to Her Campus Nationals and our sponsors, the fall semester is made much easier with the giant boxes filled with goodies to help collegiettes survive the back-to-school season. We were so excited to receive our survival kit this fall and were amazed to see it filled to the brim with beauty and skin care samples, coupons from some of the best retailers, healthy on-the-go snacks, and more!

Here are some of our favorites from this year’s kit: 

• Peppermint-flavored LUNA bars
  • Chipotle buy one, get one free coupons 
  • Aeropostale gift cards
  • Affinitas cupcake panty assortment

There is nothing better than receiving a big ol’ care package in the mail so we at Her Campus Oswego send a huge thank you to Her Campus and our sponsors for making the back-to-school transition easier this semester and more fun! HCXO! 

Kari is currently a second semester junior at Oswego State majoring in both Journalism and Global International Studies. She's a big city girl who was born in a small town. When not studying for her classes or obsessing over Her Campus, she can be found splurging on nail polish, watching documentaries, reading magazines, crafting, drinking chai tea, or gushing about animals.