This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

Name: Carlee PachtYear: SeniorHometown: Kerhonkson, N.Y.Major: ZoologyRelationship Status: Taken

Why did you decide to go to Oswego? I went to Oswego because it was the only school in N.Y. that had the major that I wanted.  

What is your favorite memory from Oswego?While there are so many to choose from, I would say that my favorite is freshman year when I got to meet a whole bunch of new friends and we always got to hang out and explore the campus and town together. One night, we walked all the way to Hong Kong on Bridge Street.

What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? When it is nice out, I love to go down to the lake in my spare time.  

What do you do around campus? I do research on amphibians with Dr. Olori and Dr. Windstam besides my own research for capstone.

What do you plan on doing after graduation?I hope to get a job at a small zoo that is near me, but I’m still waiting to hear from them.

What is your favorite food?Probably steak and macaroni and cheese. 

Favorite movie?Grease  

What is the best piece of advice you have received?I would say from my mom. She always reminds me that whatever happened, happened and there is nothing more you can do about it, especially with grades. If I did poorly on a test I know I just have to try harder next time and I shouldn’t stress over it. It has saved me a lot of freak-outs.

I'm a junior. I like to read, watch T.V. and sleep. Aaaand that's it.