Alexandria Connelly ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oswego chapter.

This semester’s first campus cutie is a sassy softball playing sophomore with a gorgeous smile. She is hard-working and passionate about playing softball and loves to hang out with her friends. If you ever get a chance to meet Alexandria, or Xan for short, the feeling you get will be like hitting a home run! So look for this week’s campus cutie around campus and “strike” up a conversation!

Name: Alexandria Connelly

Class: Sophomore

Major: Chemistry

Minor: Health Science

Hometown: Binghamton, N.Y.

What is the best thing you did over the summer?

I went to the Bahamas on a cruise. I got to snorkeling, kiss a sting ray, and touch a shark!

Why did you choose Oswego?

Because it has a really good softball program, the sunset, and I don’t know what to do with my life. Sort of a combination of those three.

When you were younger what was your dream?

When I was younger I always wanted to be a math teacher. Oh and swim with dolphins! I still want to do that!

What extracurricular activities are you involved in?

Softball

What do you love most about softball?

Oh gosh…. Pretty much I guess it is just a really good stress reliever for me.

If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be and why?

I would go to Italy because I actually have relatives that live there and it is a beautiful location.

Who has had the biggest impact in your life and why?

My mother because she has been going six years now just taking care of me and my brothers while my dad is out of town working. I see her as a really brave and strong woman in my life.

What is your favorite movie?

42

Who is your favorite musical artist?

Luke Bryan I guess…. I just like all country artists really!

What are you looking for in a guy?

Personality definitely comes first. He has to be a really sweet guy. And of course, athletic and have a decent figure. He MUST be taller than me. Oh, and funny! Gotta be funny!

I'm a junior. I like to read, watch T.V. and sleep. Aaaand that's it.