Style > Beauty

Top Five Beauty Blogs You Should be Following

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

When it comes to finding inspiration for you next look, the right beauty blog can really help! Although it is fun to try to create your own look, we don’t all have the creative talents or time to do that. Here are some of my favorite beauty blogs!

1. MissMaven.com : This self made beauty blogger knows quite a bit about the latest products and is sure to inspire you! She may not be a makeup artist (chances are you aren’t either) so it’s great to learn from someone who is just like you! 

2. Hair and Makeup by Steph: This beauty blogger focuses more on hair then makeup, but she gives out all her secrets! She can teach you the most intricate of braids! She also has lots of little tips and tricks!

3. StyleItOnline.com : This blog is currently under construction but I do recommend saving the link! She gives the best reviews on every type of products from high end to drug store which is perfect! 

4. I Covet Thee: Quite possibly one of the best blogs. With a simple layout, everything from the products you need to the video is right in front of you ! Check out her inspiring journey of becoming a beauty blogger as well!

5. Maskcara: This is definitely one of my favorite blogs. Her before and after pictures are amazing! Check out this beauty blogger to really learn a thing or two about makeup as well as her life!