Happiness by the Slice: ZPizza Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Hey, Her Campus readers. After a long week of ordering the same pre-made sandwiches and parfaits from the dining halls, aren’t you ready for some “real food”?

ZPizza may sound like just an ordinary pizza shop, but it’s sure to satisfy your taste buds a lot more than your typical Pizza Hut order.  Not only can you pick from a list of specialty pizzas ranging from Thai to Greek, but you can also create your own concoction of flavors- you pick the type of dough, sauce, cheese, etc.

Unlike other pizza places, not only do they have traditional marinara sauce, but they also have roasted garlic and BBQ. Salsa acts as a sauce on their Mexican pizza.  The pizza shop thrives on their ability to use fresh, healthy ingredients, and also has easy vegan and gluten-free options.

Neither greasy nor burnt, zpizza’s pies have a crispy, yet soft crust, a myriad of possibilities, and a prime location in the Short North. 

Tempted to try? Visit http://www.zpizza.com/ to look at the menu and get their pizzas delivered right to your doorstep!

‘Delish-ness’ Rating: 9 

Kali Grant is the founding Editor-in-Chief and Campus Correspondent for the OSU chapter of Her Campus. Kali is pursuing a B.A. in Public Affairs at the John Glenn School with a minor in Communication and is excited to be in her senior year. Kali is a student research assistant at the Glenn School and is a proud member of the Zeta Alpha chapter of Chi Omega. Kali has spent her collegiate summers interning with The Institute on Women and The Salvation Army and studying Spanish in Buenos Aires, Argentina. When she’s not daydreaming about returning to New Orleans and San Francisco, Kali loves drinking coffee, talking about cats and politics, and trying out questionable vegetarian recipes.