This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Name:  Matt Swigonski 

Major: Health Sciences

Minor: Psychology

Hometown: Hamilton, Ohio

Relationship Status: Taken

HC: What are you involved in on campus?

MS: I am involved in Pre-PT/OT Club, Mack-Canfield Activities Board, and I hold a job at the front desk of Mack Hall. 

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

MS: Celebrity crush would have to be Mila Kunis. The main reason I watch That ’70s Show…

HC: Favorite song to belt out in the car?

MS: If I had to choose one it would probably be All Of The Lights by Kanye West.

HC: What would be your perfect date?

MS: My perfect date would be going to a concert where we can just let loose and have fun. I have nothing against a nice dinner, but there’s something special about being laid back and not as uptight.

HC: What is the first thing you notice about a girl?

MS: The first thing I notice in a girl is probably their laugh! It gives me a sense of what they think is funny and ways to relate to her.

HC: What is one meal you could eat every day for the rest of your life?

MS: Easily Chicken Parm. Between its simplicity and deliciousness, it’s an obvious winner.

HC: Favorite gift you have ever received?

MS: Either tickets to see Kevin Hart for my 18th birthday or an autographed vinyl copy of Kanye West’s second album “Late Registration” for my 19th birthday. 

HC: On a Friday night you are most likely…

MS: On a Friday night I am probably out with friends, but don’t be surprised if I’m at the gym or staying in to watch movies and study