Love. Wear. Return.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Have you heard of Rent the Runway? It basically works like Netflix, but for high-end fashion! The mail-order service allows women to rent dresses from over 150 fashion designers such as Kate Spade New York, Vera Wang, Diane von Furstenberg and Nicole Miller for 90% off retail value.

Women have access to the complete look all in one place. Order the dress, jewelry, handbag… everything! Plus, you even have the option to order two sizes in the same dress, just in case one doesn’t work out, for free!

Recently, RTR started a campaign that targets college women across the nation with its Runway Rep internship program. This past Sunday, RTR Oregon hosted its second fashion show of the year where it presented its spring line, in the EMU Fir Room. Collegiettes had the opportunity to check out the latest runway styles, the models’ male escorts and win an array of prizes from RTR, Victoria’s Secret PINK and American Eagle.

A fashion show, PINK underwear, gift bags and FREE Tyga tickets!? What more could a girl ask for?

Oh but wait! The RTR reps didn’t stop there. There was a photo booth with fun costume props, loads of treats and Lacôme was present to makeover guests before the show!

I hope you all had the chance to attend because it was loads of fun! If not, don’t worry… RTR will host another show soon enough! Until then, you can take a look at the awesome photographs Her Campus photographer Rebecca Gibson shot! Want more? Head over to our Tumblr blog to check out the rest.

And make sure to sign up for Rent the Runway today to gain access to your very own dream closet!

Photos by Rebecca Gibson

Serena Piper will always be a Southern belle at heart, but for now she is a Senior Magazine Journalism student at the University of Oregon. She is an avid news reader and watcher, loves to bake yummy desserts and watch Sex and the City reruns, has big travel plans for after graduation and would eventually like to work for National Geographic. She wouldn't mind one bit if her life echoed Elizabeth Gilbert's in Eat, Pray, Love. To find out what Serena is up to, check out her blog and follow her on Twitter