person taking photo of pants and shoes
person taking photo of pants and shoes
SHTTEFAN/Unsplash

Enchanting Instagram Designers for Halloween Inspiration

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Halloween is just around and the corner therefore the costume ideas have begun to circulate. While we herald how cute Harley Quinn is just as much as the next person, you might want something a bit more original. Here’s some Instagram feeds with some truly drool worthy costumes. So grab a snack and start scrolling!

Designerdaddy_

Prepare yourself for complete cuteness overload. This father creates couture designs fit for royalty. That isn’t all, though. He also creates completely adorable and mesmerizingly realistic renditions of Disney characters for his children to wear to Disney parks. Talk about parenting goals!

Elizabethrage

In addition to a scary spot on Lady Gaga cosplay, Elizabeth graces our feeds with an array of ensembles that will leave you with no shortage of Halloween inspiration! From Teen Titans to Pokemon, the pure variety alone is enough to keep you scrolling through for at least half an hour.

Fireflypath

Firefly Path truly makes the dresses of dreams. Ethereal doesn’t even begin to sum up these gowns. The flowing fabrics, elegant draping, and elaborate adornments are enough for a celestial goddess to want. With the help of some incredibly creative photoshoots, you’ll be in holy reverence of this feed.

_fairytas

Behold, the CROWNING gem of costume accessories! See what we did there? If you’re looking for intricate armors and fabulous jewelry, then search no further. The treasure chest presented by this Instagram will have you saying “ooo la la” in no time.

Though my employment history includes being a ballet instructor, costume commissioner, and smoothie maker (don't ask), my true passion has always been for writing. Currently, I attend University of Oregon where I'm majoring in public relations. I manage a youtube channel called The Owl Burrow where I talk extensively about books. In my free time, you'll often me designing fantasy inspired clothing, convincing my boyfriend we really need to adopt all the shelter pets, and fighting with my hairbrush. When I'm not writing Her Campus articles, I'm working on writing my YA fantasy novel which - fingers crossed - I hope to one day publish.
The official Her Campus Oregon account