burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Campus Snapshot: Briana Ramos

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Name: Briana Ramos

Hometown: Brea, California

Major: Journalism- PR

Year: Sophomore

Meet Briana! She is 20 years old and from Orange County, California. Her dogs are her world her obsession. After finishing school, she hopes to pursue marketing or PR.

HCO: How would you describe your style?

BR: I would describe my style as fun- I really like to mix it up and wear things that people may not think of.

HCO: What are some staples that you always go to?

BR: My closet is filled with skirts and rompers.

HCO: Where do you find yourself shopping the most?

BR: LF- a boutique store and Urban Outfitters

HCO: How did you develop your sense of style?

BR: My sense of style was developed through every day experiences- my friends, people on the street or Instagram.

HCO: Is there any trend that you wish would disappear completely?

BR: T-shirt dresses.

HCO: What is one special thing that makes a killer outfit?

BR: Shoes! So important but overlooked so often.

HCO:  If you could swap closets with one person, who would it be and why?

BR: I would swap closets with Gigi Hadid, she always looks so amazing but it also looks effortless.

HCO: If someone were struggling to find or develop a style, what advice would you give her?

BR: To find clothes that you feel most comfortable in. When you feel comfortable with what you’re wearing and your confidence will shine through. To me, confidence is what makes a girl look stylish!

My name is Chandler Baker, a senior at the University of Oregon. I am a public relations major and expect to graduate in June 2018 with a Bachelor of Arts from the School of Journalism and Communication. I am addicted to caffeine, concerts, and the outdoors.
The official Her Campus Oregon account