Campus Profile: Claire Wildgen

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Name: Claire Wildgen

Major: Family and Human Services

Year: Sophomore

Hometown: Vail, Colorado

HC: What is your favorite memory so far here at the U of O?

CW: My first game day was so much fun. I met two of my best friends, and even though we lost, I knew that Oregon felt like my new home.

HC: Was it hard adjusting to Eugene, being from Colorado?

CW: No. The weather is relatively the same, except there is snow. I believe it should only be cold if it’s going to snow. It gets -20 degrees where I’m from, and sometimes I feel like it’s colder here than it is back home. Nevertheless, the community is the same. Oregon and Colorado are both very health conscious.

HC: What are your hobbies?

CW: I like to listen to EDM, going to Group X classes at the Rec, going to concerts, dancing, being with friends, and watching Grey’s Anatomy.

HC: What is your all-time favorite movie?

CW: White Chicks!

HC: What was your favorite, most memorable vacation?

CW: My 13th birthday. My mom, my brother, and my dad took me to Universal Studios in Orlando. My brother and I had a bonding experience. Because my birthday is around Halloween, we went to the Horror Nights attraction and I got chased by a man with a chainsaw.

HC: If you could tell your past-self anything you know right now, what would it be?

CW: I would say don’t go to Victoria Secret every weekend, because you have responsibilities.

HC: What are your plans for after college?

CW: I want to become a counselor for people with eating disorders. It’s affected a lot of people that I know.

HC: Do you have any pets?

CW: I have two dogs, Carmela and Dutch. Dutch is my baby, and I miss him so much. He’s this adorable black Chihuahua who stole my heart June 13, 2013. I miss him so much. 

Hellooooooo everyone!  First of all, if you read anything I write, you are golden, and I appreciate you! I am a 21 year old girl from San Diego, California. I am currently a senior at the University of Oregon, majoring in Advertising, and graduating in June. 
The official Her Campus Oregon account