PAC-12 Coaches and Their Celebrity Look-Alikes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

Check out some of these PAC-12 coaches and their celebrity look-alikes! 

Coach: Chris Petersen, Washington

Celeb: Steve Carell

Michael Scott isn’t the only one putting in work at ‘The Office,’ with the Huskies soaring to number 5 in the nation

Coach: Jim Mora, UCLA

Celeb: Dennis Quaid

Having been on the coaching staff of three NFL teams, Mora is no “Rookie.”

Coach: Clay Helton, USC

Celeb: Bruce Willis

Willis’ movie career began in the 80’s after he acted on Broadway; Helton became head coach after Steve Sarkisian was revealed as an alcoholic.

Coach: David Shaw, Stanford

Celeb: LL Cool J

Both successful, loved, and bald.

Coach: Kyle Whittingham, Utah

Celeb: William Sadler

Actor, William Sadler is known for his role in the movie ‘Shawshank Redemption,’ but Utah doesn’t have any redeeming to do after a winning season last year.

Coach: Gary Andersen, OSU

Celeb: Mike Rowe

With a 0-9 pac-12 season last year, both of these men have dirty jobs.

Coach: Rich Rodriguez, Arizona

Celeb: Gerald Ford

President Ford may not be a ‘celebrity,’ but he and Rich share the same furrowed brow and disappointed frown.

Coach:Todd Graham, ASU

Celeb: Simon Cowell

Former Coach of the Year, Todd Graham is truly an American Idol.

Coach: Mark Helfrich, UO

Celeb: James “Murr” Murray

Murr gets embarrassed by his friends on the show ‘Impractical Jokers,’ and Mark gets embarrassed when his team loses 21-70 against Washington.

Coach: Mike Leach, Washington State

Celeb: Jeff Daniels

Mike Leach earned a J.D. from Pepperdine University School of Law, so no “dumb and dumber” jokes can be made about him despite his celebrity twin, actor Jeff Daniels.

Coach: Mike MacIntyre, Colorado

Celeb: Stephen Collins

Stephen Collin’s is best known for his role as the ultra-religious dad in the show, “7th Heaven”, and Mike MacIntyre is best known for being the coach of a team that is always at the bottom of the PAC-12.

Coach: Sonny Dykes, Cal

Celeb: Oscar the Grouch

Iconic eyebrows and winning smiles.

Do you know of any great dopplegangers for these PAC-12 coaches? Let us know in the comments below! 

Current sophomore at Oregon State who loves tea, quoting Anchorman, dark chocolate, and exploring nature.
Katherine Borchers is a Junior at Oregon State University and is majoring in Digital Communication Arts. She is involved on campus with Res Life and So Worth Loving at Oregon State. You can find her procrastinating real life responsibilities, drinking coffee, and procrastinating some more. When she procrastinates, she loves to sing loudly (not well, either), read books, and do artsy-fartsy stuff.