The Young, The Reckless: Kerry Miklas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

Meet this week’s Young and Reckless campus cutie: Kerry Miklas! Get to know her down below!

About Kerry: 

Full name: Kerry Miklas 

Year: Sophomore

Major: Child and Family Studies

Nickname(s): Ker, Kur, Kerisha

Hometown: Commack, New York

Fun fact: “I turn 21 on March 21st!”

Hobbies: “Sleeping, beaching, make-uping.”

Dream job: Actress/reality TV

Celebrity crush: Eminem 

Relationship status: “Single, obvs.”

HC: “Kerry! Enlighten us on where the ‘Young and Reckless’ title comes from.”

KM: “Well first of all, it’s a clothing brand by Chris ‘Drama’ Pfaff, Rob Dyrdek’s cousin. It’s a street-style inspired lifestyle brand that’s casual with cool designs and logos. I’m into it, it matches my personality.”

HC: “What’s the best show you’ve binge-watched on Netflix?”

KM: “I really liked Sons of Anarchy and Californication. It’s hard because I also really liked Revenge, Scandal is so good, and even Gossip Girl is up there. I have such a broad liking of Netflix shows.”

HC: “Dog or cat person?”

KM: “Cat, 100%.”

HC: “What’s something you’re looking forward to in the next couple of months?”

KM: “Turning 21 and going to an Ellie Goulding concert.”

HC: “If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?”

KM: “I’d have to go somewhere tropical, so I’m thinking Thailand.”

HC: “What’s your favorite food?”

KM: “It’s a tie between Mac and Cheese and pizza.”

HC: “And to close, what’s the best part about living with Callan?”

KM: “The three best things about living with Callan are waking up on weekends and trying to piece together our night, sharing dino nuggets, and listening to her complain about the things she loses, which is something new everyday.”

Now that you’ve gotten to know Kerry, follow her on Instagram/Twitter at @kerrymiklas!

Hey everyone! My name is Callan Fridgen, and I'm a junior at Oneonta State studying Communications with a minor in Public Relations. Find me on Instagram @callanfridgen