This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

SPOILER ALERT: everything’s delicious! If you’re an Oneonta student you definitely know, and love, The Yellow Deli. Located on a corner of Main Street, The Yellow Deli has so much charm and character.  Inside, it looks like an intimate tree house with beautiful murals on almost every wall. It’s the perfect spot for eating with friends, studying, and late night snacks. Besides it’s awesome look and kind staff, their food is fantastic! There are so many options to choose from and the menu changes daily with specials. My favorite go-to meal is the Yellow Submarine and a cup of their soup of the day! It’s the perfect meal, especially during the cold winter days that are creeping upon us. Next time you’re on Main Street, go check it out! We promise you won’t regret it. Keep in mind they’re open 24-hours a day, 5 days a week, from Sunday at noon till Friday at 3 p.m. Go check out their Twitter and give them a follow! (@Yellow_Deli)

SUNY Oneonta class of 2017
Hey everyone! My name is Callan Fridgen, and I'm a junior at Oneonta State studying Communications with a minor in Public Relations. Find me on Instagram @callanfridgen