What NOT to do on The Bachelor

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

For those of you who watch The Bachelor, I think we can all agree that things can get pretty crazy. We often wonder why the girls do the things they do, and how they’re still on the show as a result of it. Here’s a list of things I believe you should not do if you’re on the popular reality show, The Bachelor.

source

Do NOT:

1. Trash-talk another girl out on a date and then deny it. You know it is recorded right?

2. Bring up your insecurities after their friend dies, such as your cankles. *Cough Olivia cough*

3. Cry every time another girl spends time with Ben.

4. Interrupt a girl’s alone time with Ben. Girl what are you doing?

5. Wear a ball gown to Rose Ceremony. Let’s take it down a notch shall we?

6. Lie about yourself. That doesn’t help anyone.

7. Say the words “I love you” on the second episode. YOU JUST MET.

8. Wear makeup to bed. He’ll see you eventually.

9. Bring your sibling. Things could get ugly.

10. Talk the whole time on your one-on-one date.

11. Say you aren’t ready for a relationship. Then why are you on the show!?

12. Let your first impression be a kiss.

13. Get too drunk. I know it’s open bar, but still.

14. Get upset when Ben kisses other girls. You’re not the only one.

15. Quit your job and go on the show. Chances are you’re going to need that again.

My name is Taryn DiRocco, and I'm a sophomore at SUNY Oneonta. I'm currently studying Communications with a minor in Public Relations. I'm from Smithtown, Long Island, and I enjoy pizza, the beach, Grey's Anatomy, and traveling. 
Kenzie Negron is currently a senior in college studying at SUNY Oneonta to pursue her dream career of being a high school english teacher as well as a part time journalist. Kenzie is the proud Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus Chapter at SUNY Oneonta. Kenzie is also the author of her own blog; http://sincerelykenz.com. In her spare time, Kenzie enjoys snowboarding, indulging in tacos, and hanging out with her friends. You can find out more information about Kenzie by following her on Twitter and Instagram (@kenzienegron).