The One and Only: Callan Fridgen

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

Everyone has that one person in college who becomes their forever friend. Callan and I met through the Class of 2018 Facebook group, and from the minute we messaged each other, we decided that we were going to be roomies. Not only is Callan a smart and hardworking girl, she is also a down-to-earth sweetheart, and one of my best friends. Here are a few facts about Cal so everyone else can see how great she is too!

Year: Junior

Age: 20

Major: Communication Studies

Minor: Public Relations

Hometown: Troy, NY

(Pictured on the right)

HC: “What is your fav color?”

CF: “Blue!”

HC: “What are some of your hobbies?”

CF: “Hanging with friends, watching the show “Friends”, and napping” (reason I love her)

HC: “What is your dream job?”

CF: “To become a professional dog sitter/walker”

HC: “What is one major goal you have?”

CF: “I’d love to be given the opportunity to travel to different parts of the world”

HC: “What are some nicknames your friends have given you?”

CF: “Cal, Cally (not my favorite, so only acceptable by a select few), Callywally, Callis (only Jesika), and Calpal”

HC: “What are some things you’re involved in on campus?”

CF: “I’m currently CC of HerCampus, one of two PR chairs for both the Comm. Arts Society and Class of 2018, and I’m President of the Lambda Pi Eta Communication Honors Society.”

Now that you’ve gotten to know Callan, follow her on Twitter and Instagram @callanfridgen!

Child and family studies major. Its Jesika not Jessica.
Hey everyone! My name is Callan Fridgen, and I'm a junior at Oneonta State studying Communications with a minor in Public Relations. Find me on Instagram @callanfridgen