Meet Zerin Bay!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

Name: Zerin Bay

Age: 21

Birthday: January 7, 1996 

Year: Senior

Nicknames: Ms. Bay, Z-dawg, Z-money, Z-bag, Cerin

Major: Adolescent Education and English

Hometown: Levittown 

Favorite Activity: Spilling tea with my friends.

Favorite TV Show: New Girl

Favorite Movie: Good Will Hunting

1. If a genie granted you three wishes what is the first thing you would wish for? 

a. “If a genie granted me three wishes I would wish for a Corgi.” 

2. If you could have an unlimited supply of one thing what would it be and why? 

a. “If I could have an unlimited supply of one thing it would be Taco Bell. Specifically crunch wrap Supremes.” 

3. What are you involved in on Campus? 

a. “I am a member of Omicron Delta Kappa which is the leadership honors society. I am also in Parnassus, which is the English club on campus. I am also a blogger for Her Campus and am a tutor at CADE.” 

4. If you could travel one place in the world right now where would you go and why?

“I would go to Venice Italy because I want to go on a gondola ride.”

5. If you were an animal what would you be and why? 

a. “I would be a sloth because that is what a Buzzfeed quiz told me.” 

6. What do you want to do in the future? 

a. “I want to be high school English teacher. I also would love to see the world.” 

7. If you were a Starbucks drink what would you be and why? 

a. “I would be a caramel macchiato because I am a fan favorite and super pale.” 

8. What do you like to do in your free time? 

a. “I like to read and write while snacking on some movie theater popcorn.”

9. Why did you come to Oneonta? 

a. “I came to Oneonta for the academics, the campus and it’s not too far from home.” 

10. As a senior, what advice do you have for freshman?

a. “I recommend getting out of your comfort zone as soon as you can. Whether that is getting involved with different clubs or striking up conversations with new people; college is a place for you to experience new things.

Thanks for taking the time to meet the one and only, Zerin Bay!

Hey everyone! My name is Callan Fridgen, and I'm a junior at Oneonta State studying Communications with a minor in Public Relations. Find me on Instagram @callanfridgen