Campus Cutie, John Kwon

Name: John Kwon

Age:  21

Birthday: April 29th

Year:  Senior

Major:  Business economics with a concentration in marketing

Hometown: Forest Hills Queens

Nicknames: Kwon, Kwon-cena

Favorite TV Show: Rick and Morty

Favorite Movie: Beerfest

Fun Fact: I used to play rugby.

Relationship Status:  Single!

1. What clubs and organizations are you involved in on campus? “I am in the economics club and OSES.”
  2. Why did you come to Oneonta? “I knew no one here and I wanted to have a place where I had to make new friends and be social.”
  3. What is your favorite thing about Oneonta? “My favorite thing about Oneonta is the bars.”
  4. What do you do in your spare time? “I usually watch tv, hangout with friends, and play football and basketball.”
  5.  If you could have an unlimited supply of one thing, what would it be and why? “Cash because cash is king. I can buy anything I want with it.”
  6. If a genie granted you three wishes, what is the first thing you would wish for? “The first thing I would wish for is my dad because he passed away this past semester.”
  7. What do you want to do in the future? “I want to be digital marketer where I would plan and create ads for different companies.”
  8.  If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go? “I would travel to Alaska because I want to see the aurora borealis.”
  9. What’s your spirit animal and why? “A koala because all it does is sleep.”
  10. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? “I would eat fried chicken.”
  11. What’s your favorite off campus place to eat? “I like to eat at Taco Bell or Undercover Eggplant.”

Thanks for taking the time to meet John Kwon!

Melissa Iaria is a sophomore at SUNY Oneonta studying Education with a concentration in English! Melissa is from Rockland County!You can typically find her watching Netflix, hanging out with her pals, reading a good book, or eating pizza!