An All-Around Guy, Eddie Rogers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

This country lovin’, all-American guy is from the North Fork of Long Island. You can usually find him sporting L.L. Bean’s duck boots, or maybe a nice baseball cap. He loves riding his dirt bike, spending time with family, and being by the water. Read below to find out more about the cute boy that I have the pleasure of calling mine.

Name: Eddie Rogers

Year: Sophomore

Hometown: Orient, NY

Major: Environmental Science

Relationship Status: In A Relationship

Who are a few of your favorite singers?

“I like Darius Rucker, Old Dominion, and Zac Brown Band”

What do you miss most from home while you are away at school?

“Water. And freedom, probably”

Who is your biggest role model? Why?

“My older brother. He’s overcome a lot of obstacles to become the success he is today. That’s something I aspire to be”

What would you say is your perfect date?

“I would like to spend time being together doing something active outdoors rather than a typical night on the town”

What is the coolest vacation you have ever been on?

“Bonaire! It’s an island off the coast of Venezuela. Wind-surfing and cliff-jumping with the family was fun”

Name three things you are looking forward to.

“Going to Florida in January. Hunting Season. And I’m always looking forward to fishing in the summer”

What are the best parts about being in a relationship in college?

“It’s nice to know that you always have someone there for you”

What is your strongest personal quality?

“I think I can say I’m a reliable person and someone that’s always there for a friend”

What is your favorite outdoor activity in the summer and in the winter?

“In the summer, you can find me wakeboarding or racing motocross. And I like to snowboard in the winter”

Thanks for taking the time to learn a little more about this week’s campus cutie! xo

I'm a junior education major, from the east end of Long Island. I like the beach, coffee, and J.Crew. "to live would be an awfully big adventure"
Kenzie Negron is currently a senior in college studying at SUNY Oneonta to pursue her dream career of being a high school english teacher as well as a part time journalist. Kenzie is the proud Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus Chapter at SUNY Oneonta. Kenzie is also the author of her own blog; http://sincerelykenz.com. In her spare time, Kenzie enjoys snowboarding, indulging in tacos, and hanging out with her friends. You can find out more information about Kenzie by following her on Twitter and Instagram (@kenzienegron).