5 Quick and Easy Recipes to Use Up All Those Apples You’ve Picked This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

One of the best things about Fall is all the fun activities that come along with the change in the weather.  Apple picking is great to do with friends and family, until you realize you have a bushel of apples and no idea what to do with them before they go bad.  Here are a few easy recipes to try this fall season!

1. Apple Sauce

One of the most traditional things to do with your apples, but also very satisfying.

2. Apple, Brie, and Ham Sandwiches

This is a delicious way to spice up your usual lunchtime sandwich. Try toasting the sandwich to melt the cheese and have something warm to eat.

3. Apple Crisp

For those of us who love a warm dessert with some vanilla ice cream this is the perfect recipe! The longest part of making this is the baking!

4. Apple Fries 

Another perfect snack! Cut your apples into fry like shapes and use peanut butter or Nutella to dip them in.

5. Fruit Salad

Nothing better than fresh fruit to get you going in the morning! Make a batch and have it for breakfast, or snacks throughout the day! Super easy and delicious.

Shea Murphy

Oneonta '19

Shea is one of the Campus Correspondents for the HC Oneonta Chapter! Shea is a senior studying Biochemistry at Oneonta. She is a self-proclaimed photographer and loves spending time with her friends and family. When she's not in the lab or studying you can find her outside staying active and enjoying nature!
Hey everyone! My name is Callan Fridgen, and I'm a junior at Oneonta State studying Communications with a minor in Public Relations. Find me on Instagram @callanfridgen