Feminist Presents your Friends Will Love This Christmas.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Old Westbury chapter.

It’s easy to say that you are a feminsit, but what are you doing to smash the patriachy one step at a time? Sometimes we need a reminder to get out of bed and do something that will bring us one step closer to equality. A reminder as simple as a cool item with a powerful quote. It’s hard sometimes to buy the perfect gift, but if you’re a feminist with feminist BFF’s, it will be easier this year. Here are awesome presents to change the world with your BFF: 

A mirror with an awesome quote on it. “WARNING: Reflections in this mirror may be distorted by socially constructed idea of ‘beauty’.” 

An awesome shirt that states the truth and nothing but the truth!

To all the people who think that women only like to look pretty for men, you are out of your mind!

Give her powerful pins that go against what our society stands for. 

This mug is everything! 

Uterus keychain on deck! The uterus has as much power as a white man’s penis. Sorry, I still don’t see why this is an issue in the first place.

Yes please!

Don’t just get this for your BFF, you need one too.

Drink water like a feminist! How does a feminist drink water? Like everyone else, duh!

Happy holidays collegiettes! 

Nathalie Ligonde is a senior at SUNY at Old Westbury majoring in Media and Communications. She is a Campus Co-Correspondent at Her Campus at Old Westbury. Ligonde is passionate about travelling, writing and learning new languages. She enjoys binging TV shows and movies on Netflix and loves hanging out with her friends. Her dream is to make a difference in the world by inspiring people to love themselves and others for who they are. You can follow her on Instagram to see all her adventures: @nathzwhatz