Where To Go In Hawaii !

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

For anyone who loves adventuring to high places with beautiful views, Hawaii is the place to go and here are a few places you have to visit!!!

[pagebreak]

Waimea Bay Beach

Waimea Beach is one of my favorite places I went to! It has big blue waves for jumping and a huge cliff for jumping off!

It also has Cliffs that you can rock climb. This the perfect spot for outdoor adventures and then taking some time to lay out in the sun. 

[pagebreak]

Kailua Beach

Kailua Beach is the perfect beach to relax because the water is so calm. 

You can also kayak to the two islands in the picture above. 

Take a book and a beach towel and spend a few hours at this spot.

[pagebreak]

Spitting Cave

This spitting cave has the most beautiful view of the ocean, it looks never ending. It’s really high up so if you are afraid of heights beware.

There is a cave where the water goes in and is spit back into the ocean, and It’s so cool to watch. 

When I was there, I saw two boys jumping off the cliffs- but I would not recommend that, it seemed way too dangerous!

[pagebreak]

Iolani Palace

This Museum is dedicated to Lili’uokalani, the first Queen and last monarch of Hawaii.

It’s 10$ for headphones with a recorded guide throughout the home. 

You see rooms lived in, Clothes worn and learn a tremendous amount of history,

I would highly recommend making some time for this! 

[pagebreak]

Lanikai Pill Box Trail

This was my favorite view during my time in Hawaii. We woke early so we could climb to watch the sunrise. 

It was dark and muddy, so the adventure was a little rough but watching the sunrise was worth it.

Below was expensive houses, and further was the deep blue sea. Seeing the world from up this high change from

black, to blue and purple, and then to pink and orange and finally to the yellow sunshine is a time I’ll always treasure.

If you go on this hike, wear some clothes you don’t mind getting dirty, and ALWAYS bring along a camera in Hawaii!

Living for the adventure and loving others.