The Top 3 Types of Pins From Pinterest I Am Obsessing Over This Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Oh, Pinterest…how I love you. Whether you’re there to waste time or find some type of inspiration, Pinterest has a pin for you. As a pinner with a wide sphere of enjoyments, I find myself scrolling for hours. These are my 3 favorite things I found this week!

1. One-Piece Swimsuits

I know, I know. It’s permanently below freezing right now, but I can’t help myself! I’m in need of some Vitamin Sea in a bad way. As I was going through some of the hottest trends of 2015, I skimmed through the swimsuit pictures just long enough to be reminded of just how cute one-piece suits are! Who said you HAD to wear a bikini to the beach? A deep cut back or a ruffled top is a great way to strut your stuff. Fingers crossed that one-pieces make it to the 2016 summer.

2.  Silver Hair

I have no idea where this trend came from but I LOVE IT. I wish I had the guts to lose my boring brown and trade it for the silvery purple hue that seems to be taking over the web. There is a very fine line between gray roots and a shimmery gloss, but if you get that perfect shade just right, a messy bun or loose curls will top off any look.

3. Tea Cup Puppies

Occasionally when I scroll through the World Wide Web I come across something that literally makes me scream/cry at the same time. This weeks obsession: tea cup puppies. How could something be so incredibly small, yet so fluffy at the same time. If I didn’t live in a dorm, I can guarantee you that I would have at least 5 of these little cotton balls to accompany me when I get lonely. SO. CUTE.

So, if you find yourself like me, avoiding all responsibilities, I highly recommend coming up with a list of your favorite trends happening right now. Whether it’s bathing suits or tiny animals, Pinterest is sure to fit your needs. Check back soon for my next “Top 3” and follow Her Campus OK State on Pinterest