My Top Summer Friendly Foundations

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

These foundations are all ones that I have tried and that have worked for my oily/combination and acne prone skin. I always opt for lighter coverage especially in the warmer months. I LOVE having my sunscreen built into my foundation because I am very fair and tend to sun burn quickly.

1. It cosmetics CC cream. This foundation has SPF 50 making it perfect for the Oklahoma heat. It also has moisturizing properties doubling it as skin care, but still providing the cover of a foundation. This retails for $38.00 at Ulta.
  2. The Maybelline BB cream is another lightweight, very light coverage foundation. This is perfect for a day by the pool with its sheer tint at SPF 30. This is the definition of your skin but better. This retails for $8.99 at Ulta.
  3. The Bare Minerals complexion rescue tinted moisturizer is a go to when it comes to coverage and protection. All bare minerals products are great for the skin. This product is a gel moisturizer which gives it a different feel than your everyday foundation. It has an SPF of 30 and retails for $30.00 at Ulta.
  4. The Essence fresh and fit foundation has been my go to on the days that I wear makeup. It gives a light coverage but also works to make your skin look bright and dewy. With the summer months coming up, glowy skin in a must. This retails for $6.99 at Ulta.