etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Most Affordable Bikini Websites

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

All of us want to look good at Spring Break because we just worked super hard to get the body we have and we want to show it off, but we dont want to break the bank. 

Here are a few places to get cheap but super cute bikinis so that the money you save is going towards your drinks, food and essentials for Spring Break.  

1. Zaful

Zaful is a website with pages of bikinis. They have itsy bitsy yellow ones and they have ones that cover it all. Zaful has such a variety and thats why they are on this llist because they have soemthing for everyone. The pricing at Zaful is cheap, but still a decnet price they tend to range from $20-$25. 

2. Romwe 

Romwe is very similar to Zaful but it has more replicas of popular bikinis. Romwe also has a lot more bikinis that are different and you wont be able to find anywhere else. The pricing for Romwe is a little less than Zaful, but not by much  it can range from $10-$20. 

3. Boohoo

Boohoo is an English website that has higher quality merchandise for less. The pricing is a smidge higher than Zaful and Romwe, ranging from $25-$30 but you are paying for a better bikini. Most of their bikinis are more on the basic end of things, you are not going to see crazy colors or prints like you would at the other websites.

4. ASOS

ASOS is the most expensive out of all of these, but the quality is also the best ou tof all of these. You are really paying for what you get. They have super basic bikinis and then they also have bikinis that are a little different. If you have the money and dont mind spending a little extra money then this could posibbly be the place for you. 

5. Target

You can never go wrong wiht Target. Almost everyone has a Target near them and so it is accessible and also the bikinis are a good price for what you paay for. Their bikinis are either trendy, basic or really different so they have something for everyone. 

You do not need to break the bank if you are going somewhere with water for spring break.

Using these websites you will save some money that will help you sometime during spring break.