Game Day Outfits for Every Type of Girl

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Deciding what to wear to a football game can be a fun, but also stressful endeavor. What if you’re wearing the same thing as someone else? What if the weather changes? What if you get uncomfortable half-way through? You never want to overdress, or underdress either. Not to worry though, us here at Her Campus Oklahoma State have you covered! We put together four outfit ideas for every type of girl! Feel free to try them all out, and put your individual spin on them!

1. For the Style Stalker

If you follow the latest trends (like lace-up body suits and flatform creepers) you’ll love this look. 

2. For the Proper Football Fan

Football doesn’t always have to be shotgunning beers and fatty fried things. If you prefer to appreciate the less rowdy side of football, this look is for you. 

3. For the Cool Girl

#Iwokeuplikethis meets #ilovemyteam

4. For the Flirty Girl

Show just the right amount of skin with side slits and flirt your way through tailgating with over-the-knee boots.

We are so excited for the game this weekend and we’d love to see what you’re wearing!Take a picture of you and your friends in your awesome outfits, tag us @hcoklahomastate, and we’ll feature you!

Hannah Littlefield was Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Oklahoma State University for 2 semesters, and she had an amazing team backing her up. During her time as CC, she also wrote for CollegeFashionista and her personal style blog, fefifofhannah.com. She will always remember the wonderful and unique team members she had at HCOS, and will cherish every memory.