This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Lianne Aranha is a 19 year old Freshman from Dubai,  India who is majoring in Marketing here at Oklahoma State University. Once Lianne graduates she would like to become an event planner for a large company or to establish her own business in the near future. When she isn’t planning for her future Lianne loves to spend time with the women of Gamma Phi Beta (ΓΦΒ), or you can catch her on the dance floor getting down to some of the latest hits. Fun is just one way you can describe her, but ADVENTEROUS is who she really is. Suit up and get ready for an intense game of paintball to really impress her, but if you like to soak up some rays at the beach then you’ve created a perfect date. 

Keep up with Lianne on Twitter: i_PoisonedCupid and Instagram: leeloaranha

Jasmine Fain

OK State '19

Is a Senior at the BRIGHTEST campus in the nation Oklahoma State University. She is a Professional Writing major with a Minor in Linguistics. Check out her articles each week to keep up to date on the many fun things that OSU has to offer. In your spare time also check out her blog LIVINGWITHJ to catch a preview of her life!