gaelle marcel S6hz7Y1FCTs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
gaelle marcel S6hz7Y1FCTs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Campus Cutie: Josh Henson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Josh Henson is a freshman from Owasso, Okla. An 18-year-old marketing major. He’s a member of the drumline here at OSU. He’s also actively involved with the Pride of Owasso’s drumline, and works with them at least once a week at rehearsals. His future plans include membership in the Bluecoats Drum Corps and creating his own line of high-end percussion practicing equipment. Josh also loves sports. In his free time he plays ultimate frisbee, and he loves snow skiing. He plays a mean game of ping pong and spends his summers at the lake.

Josh loves traveling, and says that his favorite place on earth is Dublin, Ireland because of its beauty and abundance of green. He would go back tomorrow if he could. His favorite qualities in a girl are a sense of humor and a cute laugh, intelligence, a bright smile, and he’s definitely got a thing for brunettes. His favorite movie is “Forrest Gump”, and his favorite books are the Hunger Games series. His favorite TV show is “How I Met Your Mother”, in case you want to “Netflix and chill.” Totally kidding, of course, because unfortunately this cutie isn’t on the market. However, if you do want to see more of this cutie and keep track of his relationship status, you can follow him on Instagram @josh_henson_97

Majoring in International Business and minoring in French at Oklahoma State University. Lover of art, music, and all things orange.